For other variants of this item, see lucky
A farseer kiteshield is a magic shield that requires a Defence level of 80 and a Dungeoneering level of 80 to wield. It is a companion to the chaotic kiteshield and eagle-eye kiteshield, the melee- and ranged-based equivalents, respectively. At least two million Dungeoneering experience is required to attain the 200,000 Dungeoneering tokens needed to purchase the item, provided that no tokens are earned from Sinkholes or from Treasure Hunter.
The farseer kiteshield has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
||2,000 and 200
||20,000 and 2,000
||160,000 and 16,000
||200,000 and 20,000
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 21 April 2010 (Update):
- Dungeoneering reward items have had their costs reduced to a more suitable amount. Anyone who has already bought any of these items will find they have been refunded the difference in reward tokens.
- The farseer kiteshield used to cost 400,000 tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The farseer kiteshield looks similar to a gorgonite kiteshield, although the gorgonite kiteshield is a melee-based shield.
- In the RuneScape Knowledge Base, it stated that the Farseer kiteshield soaked 10% magic damage and 20% melee damage. On 11 September 2010 Mod Ash confirmed the kiteshield in fact soaked 7% magic damage and 14% melee damage. With the Evolution of Combat update, this effect was removed.