Farming supplies are looted in Wilderness Warbands. They will give Farming experience once given to Quercus, who is just north-west of the Grand Exchange.
If you have any number of Farming supplies (or any Warband supplies) in your inventory whilst in the Wilderness, you can be attacked by any level of player in Multi-way combat. Additionally, you cannot teleport on members' worlds with supplies in your inventory, and logging out in the Wilderness with supplies will cause them to disappear. If you enter a safe area, all held supplies would have "(untradeable)" added to their name and not appear for anyone else if the player dies.
template = Template:Wilderness Warband Calc
form = dlf
result = dlr
param = 1|Level||int|1-120
|Farming Supplies Calculator
|Calculator is loading...
|0 Experience Points
|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- Players are no longer able to teleport to Zanaris through fairy rings when carrying Warband supplies.
- patch 21 September 2015 (Update):
- Swapping to a free-to-play world with Wilderness Warbands supplies will now remove the items from the player.
- patch 27 January 2014 (Update):
- Warband supplies will now vanish upon logging in to a free world.