|Release date||17 September 2009 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Living Rock Caverns|
|Examine||An intrepid explorer.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Farli is extremely matter-of-fact and fails to recognise sarcasm or subtlety in conversation. As an example, if the player asks him about the caverns he will simply reply that "it's a cave" without going into any detail, at which point the player character sarcastically thanks him for the lack of information and he simply says, "You're welcome!"
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Farli the dwarf in the Living Rock Caverns has been graphically updated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Farli is not a standard Non-player character, as his name appears in blue when players right-click on him.
- Farli's name might be a joke, as in Scandinavic slang "farli (farlig)" means "dangerous." However, his harmless outlook may be a ruse, as he is able to stop powerful living rock creatures from fighting in his camp.
- Farli was not graphically updated with the release of Birthright of the Dwarves. He eventually received a graphical update on 9 June 2014.
- There was a graphical bug which caused Farli to tilt backwards and forwards whilst remaining entirely rigid. Also, the handle of the roast turned behind him from certain angles.