Fancy Clothes Store
|Fancy Clothes Store|
|Release date||23 October 2002 (Update)|
|Owner||Fancy-dress shop owner|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Fancy Clothes Store is a clothes shop that sells needles, thread, along with a variety of clothes, along with hunter gear. It is run by a fancy-dress shop owner. It is located in south-east Varrock.
Stock[edit | edit source]
|Item||Stock||Sell price||Buy price||GE price||Resale value|
|Wizard hat (blue)||10||2||1||1,026||10,240|
|Grey wolf fur||10||150||45||178||280|
|Priest gown (bottom)||10||5||1||50||450|
|Priest gown (top)||10||5||1||165||1,600|
|Black wizard robe skirt||10||2||1||481||4,790|
|Wizard robe skirt||10||2||1||506||5,040|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 6 April 2020 (Update):
- Modernised the fur shop interface on mobile and re-added the spotted cape to the store.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The Fancy Clothes Store in south-east Varrock is now available to free players.
- patch 11 April 2012 (Update):
- A right-click "Fur-shop" option has been added to the Fancy Dress store in Varrock.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In RuneScape Classic, the Fancy Clothes Store in Varrock's south-east area stocked a red partyhat; but there was just a placeholder for it (at 0 stock) which was never filled. It was later removed.
Shops in Misthalin