Falling Blossom is an island in The Bowl region of the Wushanko Isles renowned for its geishas, as well as hibiscus gardens and beautiful scenery. There are multiple ports on the island, each with seven pubs at least. Bones from a long dead race can occasionally be found here.
Pegasus are located here.
Voyages[edit | edit source]
- In To the Rescue the player sends a ship to free consenting members of a harem who are being held captive by the khan of Falling Blossom.
- In Smuggling Job the player sends a ship to smuggle hidden weapons to the geishas that work in the palace of Falling Blossom.
- In I Spy the player sends a ship and crew to spy on the khan of Faling Blossom and then deliver information to a contact who's interested in blackmailing him.
- In Longma the player sends a ship to fight Longma, the winged horse, who has been spotted near the coasts of Falling Blossom, for fame and glory.
- In First Contact the player sends a ship to make contact with a geisha from the palace of Falling Blossom. She'll make a good contact if there is a need to access the palace.
- In Sink 'em the player sends a ship after a rogue trader, transporting the ancient bones of a long dead race, north of Falling Blossom. Sink it, and steal the bones.
- In A Fine Expedition, the Biologist believes she knows the location of a supply of ancient bones in the caverns benearh Falling Blossom. She needs the player's help to evade tree-root giants and claim it.
- In To Gain through Death, the Assassin has heard that a bodyguard working for the khan of Falling Blossom has a vast supply of jade. The player may help her 'take it' from him.