The fairy wand is obtained from the Tooth Fairy during the A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift quest, and can be used to operate the fairy rings as a dramen staff or a lunar staff does. It is also used in the boss fight to heal the farming patches and the ivory generals.
It disappears after the quest and it cannot be added to a keepsake key.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 February 2017 (Update):
- The Christmas wand and fairy wand are now classed as magic weapons.
- patch 2 April 2013 (Update):
- The fairy wand is now customisable with wand cosmetic overrides from Solomon's General Store.
- The wand is most likely made of dramen wood, as it can be used for fairy ring travel.
- The abbreviation when examining it (ZFW#1) most likely stands for "Zanaris Fairy Wand #1".
- When wielded, the player uses the Legacy run animation.
- Its healing animation resembles the old animation for Earth Blast.