|Release date||13 December 2011 (Update)|
|Store price||10,800 Brian points|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Factory outfit is a set of clothing obtainable as a reward from the Flash Powder Factory minigame. The whole set can be bought for 10,800 Brian points from Brian O'Richard or 1,200 Thaler. The full set can be stored in an armour case in the costume room of a player-owned house. It can also be freely reclaimed from Diango or from the toy box within a player-owned house when destroyed or lost on death.
It gives the same bonuses within the factory as the Rogue equipment:
|Factory mask||Improves luck while searching rubble in the factory, increasing the chance of finding an item||2,025||225|
|Factory top||+2 minutes per game||3,150||350|
|Factory trousers||3 extra Catalytic powder at start of game||2,475||275|
|Factory gloves||Enhances pickpocketing ability while in the factory by 10%||1,575||175|
|Factory boots||Improves performance on obstacles within the factory, reducing their failure rates by 30%||1,575||175|
|Total||Wearing the full set gives a 10% bonus to any score of 120 or over for a batch of powder (that is, it gives an additional 10% bonus when the current bonus is 20% or more)||10,800||1,200|
It also grants Herblore bonuses outside of the minigame:
|Number of pieces worn||Effect|
|3/5 pieces||10% chance of creating 4-dose potions instead of 3-dose. This effect works with most tradeable potions, including juju potions, as well as overloads and extreme potions.
This effect stacks with:
|5/5 pieces||Creating unfinished potions will give the same amount of experience as cleaning the relevant herb in addition to the 1 XP usually gained from creating an unfinished potion (though not for a spirit weed potion (unf)). The set will give 8 XP for making weapon poison+ (unf) and 8.75 XP for making weapon poison++ (unf), even though cactus spines and cave nightshade require no cleaning.|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 10 June 2019 (Update):.
- Various existing skilling outfits, including the factory outfit and XP boosting outfits, now have set effect tooltips.
- patch 13 March 2017 (Update):
- Creating bloodweed potion (unf) now awards XP when wearing the Factory outfit.
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- The factory outfit Herblore bonus now works correctly with weapon poison potions.
- patch 24 April 2012 (Update):.
- The "You create a larger dose of potion" message from wearing the factory outfit is now filtered as spam.
- patch 31 January 2012 (Update):