The Factory outfit is a set of clothing obtainable as a reward from the Flash Powder Factory minigame. The whole set can be bought for 10,800 Brian points from Brian O'Richard or 1,200 Thaler. The full set can be stored in an armour case in the costume room of a player-owned house. It can also be freely reclaimed from Diango or from the toy box within a player-owned house when destroyed or lost on death.
It gives the same bonuses within the factory as the Rogue equipment:
||Improves luck while searching rubble in the factory, increasing the chance of finding an item
||+2 minutes per game
||3 extra Catalytic powder at start of game
||Enhances pickpocketing ability while in the factory by 10%
||Improves performance on obstacles within the factory, reducing their failure rates by 30%
||Wearing the full set gives a 10% bonus to any score of 120 or over for a batch of powder (that is, it gives an additional 10% bonus when the current bonus is 20% or more)
It also grants Herblore bonuses outside of the minigame:
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- ninja 10 June 2019 (Update):.
- Various existing skilling outfits, including the factory outfit and XP boosting outfits, now have set effect tooltips.
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- Ironmen can now buy the Flash Powder Factory outfit with Thaler.
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- The factory outfit Herblore bonus now works correctly with weapon poison potions.
- patch 24 April 2012 (Update):.
- The "You create a larger dose of potion" message from wearing the factory outfit is now filtered as spam.
- patch 4 January 2012 (Update):
- The Flash Powder Factory outfit's set effect for increasing doses when crafting potions now works for super restore potions.
- Making unfinished juju potions now gives experience when wearing the Flash Powder Factory outfit.