Quick guide for Eye of Het II (miniquest)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Icthlarin at the entrance to Het's Oasis. Show in map|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Gather more information[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the stranger near the tents north-east of the oasis.
- Search the chest just outside of the tent with the bank chest to find some badly-hidden notes.
- Read the badly-hidden notes. (If you start moving before reading, you can progress through the dialogue while moving.)
- Talk to Icthlarin.
- Talk to Azzanadra at the Glacor Front (south of the cathedral in Senntisten). You can teleport to the Arch-Glacor for fast access.
- Head to the cathedral and talk to the gods.
Following Trindine[edit | edit source]
- Attempt to talk to Trindine in the following locations.
- Talk to Trindine underneath the scaffolding at the Senntisten Dig Site bank chest.
- Talk to Azzanadra. (If the player logs out or teleports out during this sequence, they can speak to Azzanadra at the Glacor Front to resume it.)
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Icthlarin at the entrance to Het's Oasis again.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Medium XP lamp
- Eye of Het (broken), a relic which can be offered to the mysterious monolith to unlock the Blessing of Het relic power. (The relic doesn't require repairing.)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Eye of Het II (miniquest) is directly required for the following quests/miniquests: