Eye of Het I
|Eye of Het I|
|Release date||4 January 2022 (Update)|
|Official series||The Elder God Wars #11|
|Start area||Al Kharid|
|Quest create ID||317|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Eye of Het I is a quest which is part of the Elder God Wars storyline and follows the events of the City of Senntisten quest and the four fronts of the Elder God Wars Dungeon.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Icthlarin at the entrance to Het's Oasis. Show on map|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Earthquake aftermath[edit | edit source]
Talk to Icthlarin at the entrance to Het's Oasis. A cutscene will play when you first arrive here. Icthlarin will explain that he is searching for a relic to use in the war against the Elder Gods, and ask for your help in finding it. Accept to begin the quest.
Talk to Icthlarin again for more detail about the destruction of the arena and the relic, the Eye of Het, a relic capable of bringing willing souls back to life.
Clearing rubble[edit | edit source]
Icthlarin sends you to clear the fallen masonry blocking the Agility course to the east. There are four lots to clear, by a fallen palm tree just to the north east, at the foot of the rope ladder near the Statue of Het, on the western walkway further round the course after another fallen palm tree and just before the collapsed wall at the south side. Follow the course along by climbing and descending the gate, then report back to Icthlarin.
Closing the rifts[edit | edit source]
After the rubble is cleared, Icthlarin asks you to close the rifts appearing throughout the area. They appear in the following order:
- Next to Icthlarin.
- North-east of the oasis. Don’t use agility course.
- South-east of the oasis.
- In the middle peninsula behind Het's statue; run across the first two fallen palm trees in the agility course.
Return to Icthlarin.
Stabilising the rifts[edit | edit source]
Icthlarin will appear with you in the middle of the oasis, by the statue of Het and begins to deactivate the protective wards. He asks you to stabilise the three rifts that appear around the statue, to the right, then left of Icthlarin and behind the statue. The same rift can be stabilised more than once to progress and there are no consequences for not dealing with them before they disappear.
After the rifts are cleared, attempt to enter through the hidden door in the back of Het's Statue. Right-clicking the door brings up two options, ensure you click just below the statue, choose: "Pry open hidden door" to receive the relic.
If you completed Our Man in the North and have level 80 Strength you will be able to enter the tomb when you choose "Pry open hidden door." You can find the Eye in the left hand of the statue inside the tomb.
Return to Icthlarin with the relic to complete the quest.
If you encounter a bug where Icthlarin says you still need to find the relic after you have obtained it, either teleport out or log out and back in and talk to Icthlarin near the bonfire.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Eye of Het I ( 10) – Complete this quest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Eye of Het I is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 February 2023 (Update):
- Eye of Het I has been converted from a miniquest to a short quest with a quest journal. It does not award quest points or Treasure Hunter keys.
- patch 11 April 2022 (Update):
- Added minor changes in opening dialogues of the Eye of Het I miniquest.
- patch 17 January 2022 (Update):
- Fixed issue where some players could not access Het's Tomb while in the quest's instance.
10 January 2022:
- Eye of Het I miniquest are now marked as 2022, not 2021.
- patch 10 January 2022 (Update):
- During the instance in Eye of Het I, the Rope Ladder and Fallen Palm Tree can no longer be used - this will prevent players from leaving the instance by accident!
- hotfix 4 January 2022 (Update):
- Fixed an issue during the Eye of Het I miniquest, where Icthlarin was not appearing if the player teleported out of the instance before entering the tomb.
|Part 11 of the The Elder God Wars quest series|