|Extreme invention (1)|
|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|High alch||54 coins|
|Low alch||36 coins|
|1 dose of extreme invention potion.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When a player drinks the potion, they will get an Invention boost based on their level, up to a +17 boost at level 52. After the 6 minutes have passed, the boost will reset to the base level.
|Skill XP||Level||Boost||Skill XP||Level||Boost|
The Invention level boost can be used to discover blueprints and increase the chance of obtaining rare perks. Someone without Invention unlocked by the tutorial will still be boosted 3 levels if used.
The Assist System cannot be used to make this potion.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|300 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Super invention (3)||1||756||756|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
Flask[edit | edit source]
Production costs[edit | edit source]
The data in this table is based on the Grand Exchange prices of the potion's ingredients. It is accurate assuming all tradeable ingredients are bought off the Grand Exchange.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- Extreme potion timer can no longer be extended by logging out and back in again.
- patch 11 March 2019 (Update):
- Stats boosted with an extreme skilling potion will now be correctly set to your base level when the duration runs out.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to 11 March 2019, the boost would slowly degrade at a rate of 1 level per minute.