Expert capes of Accomplishment are Capes of Accomplishment that show the wearer has achieved level 99 in all skills of a specific category.
These capes give the same bonuses as regular Capes of Accomplishment, have a unique emote, and boost all the relevant skills to level 100 when equipped.
They can also hold up to two Capes of Accomplishment from their respective group of skills and provide the corresponding perks.
To create a Expert cape of Accomplishment the player has to combine all skill shards required for that cape. Skill shards can be found whilst training a skill that is level 99.
- Artisan's cape, requires 99 Crafting, Construction, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Herblore, Runecrafting and Smithing
- Combatant's cape, requires 99 Attack, Constitution, Defence, Magic, Prayer, Ranged, Strength and Summoning
- Gatherer's cape, requires 99 Archaeology, Divination, Farming, Fishing, Hunter, Mining and Woodcutting
- Support cape, requires 99 Agility, Dungeoneering, Slayer and Thieving
Invention is currently the only skill not required to earn a cape.
Skilling shards for skills other than Dungeoneering cannot be obtained within Daemonheim. Distractions and Diversions activities do not seem to give shards.
Each cape can hold up to two perks from Capes of Accomplishment from their respective group of skills. To add a perk the player has to use the Cape of Accomplishment with the desired perk on the Expert cape of Accomplishment. This will add the perk to the Expert cape of Accomplishment and consume the Cape of Accomplishment
Capes and hoods may be stored on the cape rack of a player-owned house or at Diango. Reclaiming the cape from Diango costs 99,000, due to the cape having combat stats.
A player assembling the gatherer's cape (pre-Archaeology)
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- Expert capes can now store two perks of their category each
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- The expert skillcapes have been updated on females to reduce clipping with their gear.
- At the time of release there was no way to toggle off receiving shards if a player has 99 in a skill, but with the update on 10 November 2014 you can now add the shards to a bag.