Expert cape of Accomplishment
Expert capes of Accomplishment are Capes of Accomplishment that show the wearer has achieved level 99 in all skills of a specific category. These capes have a unique emote, temporarily boost all the relevant skills to level 100 when equipped, and can inherit the perks of up to two regular Capes of Accomplishment or Master capes of Accomplishment.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
To create an Expert cape of Accomplishment the player has to combine all skill shards required for that cape. Skill shards can be found whilst training a skill that is level 99.
- Artisan's cape, requires 99 Crafting, Construction, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Herblore, Runecrafting and Smithing
- Combatant's cape, requires 99 Attack, Constitution, Defence, Magic, Prayer, Ranged, Strength and Summoning
- Gatherer's cape, requires 99 Archaeology, Divination, Farming, Fishing, Hunter, Mining and Woodcutting
- Support cape, requires 99 Agility, Dungeoneering, Slayer and Thieving
Invention is currently the only skill not required to earn a cape.
Skilling shards for skills other than Dungeoneering cannot be obtained within Daemonheim. Distractions and Diversions activities do not seem to give shards.
Perks[edit | edit source]
Each cape can hold up to two perks from Capes of Accomplishment from their respective group of skills. Master capes of Accomplishment can also be added, and will add both the base and master perks if one is available. To add a perk the player has to use the Cape of Accomplishment with the desired perk on the Expert cape of Accomplishment. This will add the perk to the Expert cape of Accomplishment and consume the Cape of Accomplishment
Storage[edit | edit source]
Capes and hoods may be stored on the cape rack of a player-owned house or at Diango. Reclaiming the cape from Diango costs 99,000, due to the cape having combat stats.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At the time of release there was no way to toggle off receiving shards if a player has 99 in a skill, but with the update on 10 November 2014 you can now add the shards to a bag.