Ever So Clever
|Ever So Clever|
|Hand in a magical zygomite called Trevor with the Loyal trait to Granny P.|
|Release date||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
- Must be shiny (magical zygomite)
- Must be named Trevor (and by extension must be male as it's a male name)
- Must have the Loyal trait
The zygomite must then be given to Granny Potterington by talking to her with Trevor in your backpack to complete the achievement.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Starting with a male magical zygomite, the odds of re-rolling to get the name "Trevor" are 1/31 (1/32 from breeding). The odds of getting the Loyal trait are approximately 1/29, depending on the slot.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 23 November 2020 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The achievement is a reference to the animated music video series Magical Trevor.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 25 September 2018. (Archived from the original on 8 November 2018.) Mod Rowley: "For Trevor, you have to start with a male zygomite."
- ^ a b c Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 8 November 2018. (Archived from the original on 8 November 2018.) Mod Rowley: "Trevor is a male zygomite name, so yes it must be male. All animals have 32 unique names per gender. Name rerolls always roll a new name, so the chance of hitting Trevor is 1/31 (via birth it's 1/32). 25k=over 800 name re-rollers!? Odds for Loyal are ~1/29; depends on trait slot."