|Release date||24 June 2019 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Varrock Dig Site, Lumbridge Crater|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Eva Lovelace is an architect and engineer who worked on the boat construction site during the Breaking the Storm event. She was also the lead botanist and head of magical research. However, it is unknown how competent she is, as she wasn't being paid. She was responsible for the Enchanted Trees, but advised adventurers to keep some water handy in case of spontaneous combustion.
Should the alerter, crest fragments, or Stormbreaker crest be lost, they could be reclaimed from Eva.
In phase 3 of the event, she could be seen tinkering with the boat engine with Invention.
Eva makes an appearance during the Summer Skill Off, representing the Runecrafting skill. Players can interact with Eva's Runecrafting Workbench to gain Runecrafting experience and apply votes for the Runecrafting skill during the event.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her name is a reference to Ada Lovelace, a British writer and mathematician.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Eva, "Breaking the Storm", RuneScape. "Where are my manners? I'm Eva Lovelace, architect and engineer for this project. And the lead botanist. Oh, and head of magical research."
- ^ Mr. Mordaut, "Breaking the Storm", RuneScape. "She was willing to work for free."
- ^ Eva, "Breaking the Storm", RuneScape. "These botanical beauties were magically enhanced by yours truly. They grow as quickly as you can chop them. I'm very pleased with these latest specimens. They haven't caught fire once."
- ^ Eva, "Breaking the Storm", RuneScape. "Looks like I might have finally fixed those strange spontaneous combustion issues. But you may want to keep some water on hand, just in case."
- ^ Mr. Mordaut, "Breaking the Storm", RuneScape. "We will need to infuse the hull with powerful wards if our vessel is to have any chance of breaching the stormwall surrounding Fossil Island. We've uncovered something which may be able to help - fragments of a powerful ancient crest that lie scattered across this dig site. Eva claims to have created a device capable of locating these fragments."