Essence of Finality amulet (black)
|Essence of Finality amulet (black)|
|Release||23 November 2020 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|A dyed amulet fused with the power of a reaper necklace and amulet of souls. Stores a special attack which can then be harnessed as an ability.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Essence of Finality amulet (black) is an Essence of Finality amulet that has been dyed using black mushroom ink. This aids distinguishing it between other Essence of Finality amulets that may contain other special attacks. It retains all the effects of the undyed amulet:
- Successful hits give a 0.1% hit chance boost in all styles for 54 seconds, stacking up to 30 times (a total 3% hit chance increase). Missed hits do not count towards stacks.
- Taking the necklace off or switching it for another item will cause the hit chance buff to disappear, but switching to another Essence of Finality amulet will retain these stacks.
- Soul Split has a 50% chance to heal 25-50% more (an average of 18.75% more healing).
- The base damage reduction of Protection prayers and Deflection curses is increased by 10% (giving them 60% damage reduction).
- A Weapon Special attack can be stored inside the amulet by consuming the weapon, allowing usage of the attack with any other weapon of that style via an ability in the Constitution ability book.
The dyed amulet can be reverted to the base orange colour by using a cleaning cloth, or can be dyed with any of the other dyes (red dye, blue dye, yellow dye, green dye, purple dye, or pink dye) to change its colour to (red, blue, yellow, green, purple, or pink respectively). The amulet can also have an Essence of finality ornament kit attached to make the Essence of Finality amulet (or) (black), which improves the equipment bonuses and can be freely removed at any time. Changing dye or ornament state does not affect the degradation state.
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|