Quick guide for Ernest the Chicken
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Start point||Veronica, south of Draynor Manor gates.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Obtaining the items
- On the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], grab the fish food in the room south of the staircase.
- On the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US], take the poison in the room south of the kitchen.
- Use the poison on the fish food.
- Exit through the southeast corner of the manor (or teleport to the Draynor lodestone) and walk to the fountain in the southwest corner of the yard.
- Use the poisoned fish food on the fountain.
- Search the fountain for the pressure gauge.
- Return to the beginning chamber of the manor and go to the entrance of the most western room on the ground floor.
- Search the candle sconce on the western wall.
- Climb down the trap door ladder to the north in the new room.
- There will be a puzzle with the solution as follows.
All levers start in the "down" position.
- Pull levers A, B up
- Enter Door 1
- Pull lever D up
- Enter Door 1
- Pull levers A, B down
- Enter Doors 3, 4 & 5
- Pull levers E, F up
- Enter Doors 6 & 7
- Pull lever C up
- Enter Doors 7 & 6
- Pull lever E down
- Enter Doors 6, 8 & 3
- Go through Door 9 and obtain the oil can.
- Leave the basement.
- Pull the lever on the eastern wall.
- Return to Professor Oddenstein.
- Quest complete!
- 4 quest points
- 3,000 coins
- 10 eggs
- 300 feathers
- Access to the killerwatt plane (members-only)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing
Ernest the Chicken is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: