The Entranan firebird is a unique bird found only on the holy isle of Entrana. As part of the Heroes' Quest, players must journey to Entrana to obtain one of its feathers, although to do so requires ice gloves as the feathers are made of flame.
It can be found wandering around the northern section of Entrana, near the mysterious ruins of the Law Altar. On the quest Perils of Ice Mountain, Oracle talks about the devastation of Entrana, and in this talk, she also mentions she had taken the form of a firebird, most likely referring to this.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the legendary pet ‘scavenge’ ability to retrieve the fire feather from the Entrana firebird.
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds to the Entrana firebird when burning and flapping.
- The examine text has a relation to the chicken, with the chicken's being: "Yep, definitely a chicken."