The entgallow trap is a trap used in Dungeoneering, requiring 80 Hunter to set this trap. To make this trap, you must have 83 Fletching, a knife, and a set of Entgallow branches in your inventory and use the knife on the branch.
This trap as well as other traps is used to hunt bovimastyx in Daemonheim. Once laid, the bovimastyx will stick its head in trap and, if successful, will decapitate the bovimastyx. You will then be given an option to skin the corpse, you must have a knife in your inventory to do this. This will yield you several hides of the same tier.
|223.2 XP||-||8 (4.8s) / 1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
| Fletching level||83|
| No quests required|
| Members only|
- ^ When creating the first item
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- This trap can no longer be laid through tables.
- patch 28 June 2011 (Update):
- It is now possible to drop this trap and select the ‘Lay’ option.