Enriched nicknacks can be gathered during the Effigy Incubator activity (from the Nicknacks (Invention) hotspot), while the incubator is active. 20 enriched nicknacks are required to make an unstable effigy (uncharged).
After the activity has concluded, any extra enriched materials can be given to Vicendithas for 1 point each in The Effigy Incubator Reward Shop. If you leave the area they will be deleted from your inventory and you will receive no points for them.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Enhanced materials, effigy casings & unincubated effigies will now be traded to Vicendithas when leaving the area instead of being removed from players' Backpacks.