|Release date||18 September 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A roving banker.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
A payment of 20 runes of any type is needed to access a bank account there. Payment is made by selecting the desired rune type using a special window that appears. This window shows all the rune types but the player can only select types for which they have the minimum 20 runes in their inventory. To reduce banking costs, it is recommended to pay with low value runes. However, other banking methods like the TokKul-Zo or the ring of duelling can be cheaper or even free.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- All bankers now have "Bank" as their left-click option instead of "Talk-to".
- patch 9 September 2008 (Update):
- Players will need to pay Eniola when using him to collect purchased items from the Grand Exchange.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When using this bank, the rune payment is prioritised over entering the bank pin. Should the pin entry be cancelled, another 20 runes will need to be paid before attempting to enter the pin again.
- Eniola reveals that the Bank of RuneScape is a completely neutral corporate entity, as shown by asking who he is and what he is doing near the altar.