Enhanced gloves of passage
|Enhanced gloves of passage|
|Release||31 August 2021 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wear, Check charges|
|High alch||48,000 coins|
|Low alch||32,000 coins|
|A powerful set of gloves that will aid a melee combatant.|
|Exchange||127,920,871 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Enhanced gloves of passage are tier 90 melee power gloves that have been upgraded from gloves of passage using 1,000 Glacor remnants, 10 necronium bars, and 1 Leng artefact.
Like their base variant, they come with the enduring ruin passive effect - a successful hit from Smash or Havoc causes the next attack, inflicted within the next 6 seconds, to deal 10% additional damage, and the target also receives the corrupting wounds debuff for 10.2 seconds, causing 20% additional damage from bleeds.
Gloves of passage degrade over 60,000 charges of combat to a broken state. They can be repaired by a Repair NPC for 300,000 coins, or for cheaper on an armour stand.
Using an Enchantment of agony permanently increases the damage-boosting effect of the gloves by +6% (from 10% to 16%) and additionally increases the bleed damage debuff effect by 5% (from 20% to 25%). These effects are only active after wearing the gloves for at least 9 seconds.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||108.9||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Leng artefact||1||54,901,507||[r 1]54,901,507|
|Gloves of passage||1||69,757,150||69,757,150|
- ^ Calculated value given on the item page (generally based on GE prices of ingredients): [show/hide formula]
((Price(Enhanced nightmare gauntlets) + Price(Enhanced Kerapac's wrist wraps) + Price(Enhanced gloves of passage)) - ((Price(Nightmare gauntlets) + Price(Kerapac's wrist wraps) + Price(Gloves of passage)) + 10 × Price(Necronium bar))) / 3.
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
This item costs at most 300,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (e.g. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 75,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
Non-player characters[edit source]
These methods cost more as they do not consider player's Smithing level for a repair discount.
- Bob—the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant—the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan—the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire—in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
Improved methods[edit source]
These methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts):
- An armour stand in a player-owned house
- A whetstone which can be used anywhere
- The Item Repair ability of a legendary pet can be used once per hour
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|300000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Usage cost[edit | edit source]
|Method||Repair NPC, armour stand, whetstone|
|Item(s) consumed||300,000 × Coins[uc 1]|
|Total GE Price||300,000|
|Average rate[uc 2]||9,000|
|High rate[uc 3]||18,000|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||30,000|
Comparison with other gloves[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Enhanced gloves of passage|
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|? × Shifting components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 July 2022 (Update):
- The Enhanced gloves of passage can be further upgraded with the Enchantment of agony, which permanently boosts the gloves' prowess.
- update 6 September 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect armour values were being applied to the new enhanced T90 glove upgrades introduced with the Glacor Front update.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On release, these gloves do not receive an armour value bonus that correlated with their new tier, making the upgrade strictly a damage increase of +1. This was patched on 6 September 2021.
- Additionally, these gloves are the only glove upgrade from the Glacor Front that require a 4th component (10 necronium bars).
|One of the Elder God Wars Dungeon fronts|
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Tradeable items
- Non-GE items
- Tier 90 equipment
- Power armour
- Hand slot items
- Degrading equipment
- Melee armour
- Items that disassemble into Cover parts
- Items that disassemble into Plated parts
- Items that disassemble into Deflecting parts
- Items that disassemble into Strong components
- Items that disassemble into Protective components
- Items that disassemble into Shifting components
- Disassemble category/melee armour
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Missing special material quantity
- Items that cannot disassemble into Junk
- Glacor Front
- Elder God Wars Dungeon