Enhanced Potion Making
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Enhanced Potion Making|
|Release date||17 July 2012 (Update)|
|F2P Price||176 RuneCoins|
|P2P Price||158 RuneCoins|
|Get ready to ferment, fulminate and fumigate in style with this philosopher's stone of animations!|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Enhanced Potion Making is an animation override that may be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It plays while mixing potions, alternating between three different animation variants randomly.
It was free to claim for members for the month of August in 2018, starting from 10 August.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 8 August 2016 (Update):
- The vial is now held correctly during the 'enhanced potion making' animation.
- patch 14 August 2012 (Update):
- The extreme ranging potion and juju potion crafting animations now work correctly with the Solomon's General Store Herblore animation.
- patch 24 July 2012 (Update):
- The Enhanced Potion Making animation now works on overload potions.