Enhanced Kerapac's wrist wraps are tier 90 magic power gloves that have been upgraded from Kerapac's wrist wraps. Whilst worn, for six seconds after using the Dragon Breath ability, the Combust ability will deal 25% more damage - and deal it instantly. This effect causes all of the hits from Combust to be dealt in multiple small hits on the same tick, rather than multiple small hits over time. This effect does not work in PvP. This effect is the same as the normal wrist wraps.
Wrack and Ruin, the Lunging perk, and a moving target all affect the damage of a combust as they normally would. However, walking a combust affected by this passive requires precise timing as the player must walk and cast the ability in the same tick in order to get the monster to move before the damage is dealt. Using Dragon Breath on a target after casting combust will cause all remaining hits of combust to occur on the next tick in which combust would normally hit. Using Combust after Dragon Breath will cause all of the damage over time hits to all hit the target at once.
Enhanced Kerapac's wrist wraps
| Runecrafting level||90|
| Members only|
|Kerapac's wrist wraps||1||4,917,540||4,917,540|
The Enhanced Kerapac's wrist wraps at most, costs 300,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 75,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
These less preferred methods cost more as they do not consider one's Smithing level for a repair discount.
These preferred methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106||
param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0||
param = cost|cost|300000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- ^ Cost at armour stand and whetstone is reduced by 0.5% per Smithing level; 50% at 100 Smithing.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
Comparison with other gloves[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 6 September 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect armour values were being applied to the new enhanced T90 glove upgrades introduced with the Glacor Front update.
- update 31 August 2021 (Update):
- On release, these gloves did not receive an armour value bonus that correlated with their new tier, making the upgrade strictly a damage increase of +1. This was patched on 6 September 2021.