|Release||14 September 2011 (Update)|
|An ice creature. It looks to be drawing its strength from the nearby glacor.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|19 / 13 / 6|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Enduring glacytes are monsters summoned by a Glacor when it reaches half health, together with Sapping glacytes and Unstable glacytes. You will need to kill these 3 glacytes before being able to proceed killing the Glacor.
The Enduring glacyte's special trait is damage reduction. The closer it is to the Glacor that summoned it, the higher the damage reduction. Players should lure the Enduring glacytes away from the Glacor to finish these off faster. Killing this last will result in the Glacor taking approximately 60% less damage.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Universal drops[edit | edit source]
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE Price||High Alch|
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Mimic kill token (m)||1||1/10000||35,125||Not alchemisable|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The Enduring Glacyte will now be aggressive to the player when they spawn when fighting Glacors.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a glitch in which enduring glacytes would fight glacors and sapping glacytes.
- If all three Glacytes are killed at the same time, the Enduring glacyte's ability will take priority over the other two.
- The enduring glacyte was made aggressive on 3 April 2018.