Empty light orbs are made with molten glass and level 87 Crafting. Making empty light orbs gives 70 experience, the third highest experience in glassblowing, just behind potion flask at 100 and crystal flask at 150. Attaching a cave goblin wire creates a Dorgeshuun Light orb, and an additional 104 Crafting experience is earned.
However, the fact that empty light orbs cannot be traded until they are completed in such a manner, coupled with the purchase cost or slow rate of collection of cave goblin wire, made their production undesirable until Invention as they are a good source for Clear parts and Faceted components.
Empty light orb
|70 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||-|
| Crafting level||87|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 July 2020 (Update):
- Empty light orb has added to the Crafting skillguide.