Emmett (Emmet) Logowski is one of the roaming firemakers involved in the quest The Firemaker's Curse. He is a former Circus performer, but left after an incident, though he hopes to return. He wants to learn how to gain greater control over fire and becomes its master. He has a habit of self-combustion when he gets excited. Despite his obsession with fire, he's considered to be relatively harmless.
During the quest, he is possessed by Char and forced to kill Phoenix, a fellow firemaker. He becomes paranoid and wracked with guilt, thinking he's being accused when asked about his suspicions. The only time when he does not react as such when asked who is being possessed is when he's possessed a second time. After the quest, he goes to request that he be allowed to rejoin the circus, and the survivors decide to help him. Afterwards, he can be found running the flaming poi section at the circus. He has a flaming poi performance named after him, the Big E.
He also featured in the Celebration of Fire and Wintumber Warmer events in the Lumbridge Crater. During the the Celebration of Fire, he was found alongside his fire dancers (Poi Dancers and Fire Breathers) and handed out fire poi.
Emmett gets so excited he goes up in flames
Emmett and his fire dancers during the Celebration of Fire
- His name and examine text are a reference to Doctor Emmett Brown from Back to the Future and Emmet Brickowski from The Lego Movie.
- This also explains the difference between his name in the circus, Emmett (two t's), and his name at the Celebration of Fire event, Emmet (one t).
- The conversation with him also references The Lego Movie.
- When using items on him at the Wintumber Warmer event, the message returned is unique and reads "Nothing interesting happens. He's just a regular ordinary NPC."
- ^ Emmett, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "Ah, well. My life at the circus was not meant to last. I'm not sure if you've noticed but... I really like fire. There was an incident, things were burnt. Let's say no more. So I ended up here."
- ^ Emmett, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "It could get me back into the circus..."
- ^ Emmett, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "The fire, Player! I must learn more! Learning to control the raging flames... the towering inferno! Flaming creatures blazing across the sky, burning!"
- ^ Emmett, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "To perfect my firemaking skills, of course. To become a true master of the flames!"
- ^ Lina, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "Emmett would never do that. He's as soft as a kitten."
- ^ Emmett, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "What if she's right? What if I could have fought harder?"
- ^ Emmett, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "Every time! Why do you think it's me?"
- ^ Sera, "The Firemaker's Curse", RuneScape. "We will be joining Emmett; he will need serious backing to persuade the Ringmaster."