Emerald bolt tips are attached to the tips of Mithril bolts and Bakriminel bolts. Once emerald bolt tips have been attached, the mithril bolts become emerald bolts, while the bakriminel bolts become emerald bakriminel bolts. These emerald and bakriminel bolts may be enchanted with level 27 Magic to become emerald bolts (e) and emerald bakriminel bolts (e) respectively.
Emerald bolt tips can be created through the Fletching skill. A player must have a Fletching level of 58 and take a cut Emerald and use a chisel with it to make 12 Emerald bolt tips and earn 5.5 experience.
Emerald bolt tips ×12
|5.5 XP||-||4 (2.4s) ||204|
| Fletching level||58|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Tip' option on all arrow heads, bolt tips and dart tips.