Elven clan worker
Elven clan workers are elves found in the eight districts of Prifddinas. They can be pickpocketed for various loots starting at 91 Thieving, and are noteworthy of dropping hard and elite clues at a fairly frequent rate. Experience is increased by 20% when the Voice of Seren is in the clan's district. Boosts may be used if the player does not have the required Thieving level.
Unlike most other pickpocket targets, elven workers are automatically pickpocketed, so there is no need to continually click on the target to pickpocket from them.
There are three "strikes" when pickpocketing the workers:
- Strike one - the worker will say You have raised Clan (name) suspicions. 1 out of 3 strikes. and a game message will appear stating
- Strike two - the worker will say Clan (name) is starting to notice your sneaky ways. 2 out of 3 strikes. They'll catch you the next time. and a game message will appear stating
- Strike three - the worker will say Oh dear, they've caught you and they've warned the rest of clan (name). All workers of that clan will be alert of the player and cannot be pickpocketed for 20 minutes. and a game message will appear stating that
During the first two strikes, players cannot pickpocket from the target that caught them for a brief amount of time; attempting to do so will state that they are too alert to be pickpocketed from. Upon getting the first strike, the player's chances of getting caught again will drastically increase.
Players are usually expected to have around 5-7 minutes of pickpocketing for each clan's workers with Crystal Mask.
After 20 minutes have passed from the third strike, a message will appear stating Clan (name) has forgotten about your pickpocketing., and they can be pickpocketed from again. This can be lowered to 15 minutes with the use of an active Totem of Crystal.
Best experience[edit | edit source]
The form below will create a table of worker experience, sorted from best to worst, based on your Thieving level and the current Voice of Seren.
template = Elven worker form = xForm result = xResult param = level|Level|99|int param = vos1|Voice 1|Amlodd|select|Amlodd,Cadarn,Crwys,Hefin,Iorwerth,Ithell,Meilyr,Trahaearn param = vos2|Voice 2|Cadarn|select|Amlodd,Cadarn,Crwys,Hefin,Iorwerth,Ithell,Meilyr,Trahaearn param = boost|Abyssal lurker?|No|select|No,Yes
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 February 2018 (Update):
- The amount of times a player can be caught thieving in Prifddinas now starts to cool down after being caught once.
|Tower of Voices|