Clue scroll (elite)
|Clue scroll (elite)|
|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? This item cannot be reclaimed.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|• A clue!|
• A clue to great treasure!
• It points to great treasure!
|FAQ • doc|
A clue scroll (elite) is the second highest tier clue scroll after the clue scroll (master) in the Treasure Trails Distraction and Diversion, in which a player follows a series of clues leading towards a buried treasure. They are obtained upon opening a sealed clue scroll (elite). Elite clue scrolls are between 5 to 10 clues long. When an elite clue scroll is dropped, there is a 1% chance that a clue scroll (master) is dropped instead.
Completion of the clue scroll will either give a scroll box (elite), containing another clue, a puzzle casket (elite), or a reward casket (elite), containing rewards for completing the treasure trail. Elite clue scroll rewards can range from a few thousand coins to well over 2 billion coins if a very rare third-age or blood dye is obtained.
Clues[edit | edit source]
Elite clue scrolls may contain the following types of clue:
Rewards[edit | edit source]
From all levels[edit | edit source]
|2–27 holy biscuits or purple sweets|
|Various teleport scrolls|
|1–3 god pages for god books|
|20–100 Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak arrows|
|Noted meerkats pouches or fetch casket scrolls|
|Sealed clue scroll (master)|
From elite clue scrolls[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 26 February 2018 (Update):.
- Drop options have been replaced with destroy options for all caskets, clue scrolls, challenge scrolls, scroll boxes, puzzle boxes and keys. Where applicable, the destroy message will indicate where to reclaim the item; however, in most cases the item cannot be reclaimed.
- An animation now players after selecting 'Scan' on a scan clue to indicate that the scroll is continually re-scanning. This graphic updates based on whether players are within double the listed range, or at any other distance.
- The Elven Lands elite scan clue has been renamed to the Isafdar and Lletya scan clue to help differentiate it from the new Prifddinas scan clue.
- The Varrock elite scan clue now mentions that it also covers the Grand Exchange, for clarity.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items can no longer have alchemy cast on them: Clue scrolls