Elid Genie Cave
|Elid Genie Cave|
|Release||5 December 2005 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
The Elid Genie Cave is located west of Nardah, and is entered during the quest Spirits of the Elid. During the quest, the player encounters the genie in this cave, and they must bring him the "sole" of Awusah the Mayor in exchange for a discarded statue of Elidinis.
Inside the cave are numerous desert snakes, as well as the genie, in a separate room. A light source is required, and if the player attempts to enter the crevice leading to the cave, the player will be warned that they need a light source. This warning can be toggled off at the Doomsayer, or in the Gameplay settings.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Desert snake, level 8
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 February 2018 (Update):
- The rope requirement for the crevice west of Nardah (leading to the genie) has been removed.
- patch 24 October 2012 (Update):
- The Kharidian Genie Cave should no longer cause a white screen if entered with bloom enabled.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though the crevice leading to the genie's cave was updated to no longer need a rope, the examine for the crevice is still "I'm not going down there without a rope."
|Part 4 of the Desert quest series|