(Redirected from Elemental staff)
"Elemental staff" redirects here. For the staff that supplies all elemental runes, see Elemental battlestaff.
- Basic elemental staves have no requirements to wield and can be bought from various stores. Mindspike is principally a basic elemental staff with the ability of changing the element with different stats (prayer bonus, better magic stats than mystic staff but poor melee stats).
- Battlestaves require 30 Magic and Attack to wield, and can be created by adding an orb, created through Crafting and charged through Magic to a regular battlestaff. Battlestaves that provide an infinite amount of two runes cannot be created, only obtained through monster drops.
- Mystic staves require 40 Magic and Attack to wield, and can be created by paying Thormac 40,000 coins and giving him a charged battlestaff after a player has completed the Scorpion Catcher quest.
- Limitless staves require 82 Magic to wield, and can be created by adding adding an Elemental impetus and runecrafting talisman with the corresponding mystic staff.
Surface world[edit | edit source]
|Runes provided||Basic||Battlestaves||Mystic staves||Limitless staves|
|level 82 |
|Air||Staff of air||Air battlestaff||Mystic air staff||Staff of limitless air|
|Water||Staff of water||Water battlestaff||Mystic water staff||Staff of limitless water|
|Earth||Staff of earth||Earth battlestaff||Mystic earth staff||Staff of limitless earth|
|Fire||Staff of fire||Fire battlestaff||Mystic fire staff||Staff of limitless fire|
|Water & Earth
|Mud battlestaff||Mystic mud staff||Staff of limitless mud|
|Water & Fire
|Steam battlestaff||Mystic steam staff||Staff of limitless steam|
|Earth & Fire
|Lava battlestaff||Mystic lava staff||Staff of limitless lava|
|All four||Elemental battlestaff|
- Although not listed in the table above, Animal staves are a possible reward from Elite clue scrolls and require: 20 , 40 , 40 , and 60 to equip, also giving an accuracy of 628 equal to Mystic staves.
- Shade skull - All staves listed in the table above, besides the Elemental battlestaff, can be graphically changed by adding a Shade skull to it. This will result in Skeletal staves; Skeletal battlestaves; and Necromancer's staves, respectively.
- The Lightning staves also provide infinite Air runes and are available in four stages:
- Armadyl battlestaff - The Armadyl battlestaff also provides infinite Air runes, requires level 77 Magic to wield and has an accuracy of 1783.
- Dominion staff - The Dominion staff can only be used within the Dominion Tower and requires at least level 90 Magic to use, among other Dominion Tower requirements. It will give an infinite supply of all elemental runes and has an accuracy of 2458.
- Mindspikes provide infinite elemental runes aligned to their element, and have a higher accuracy than standard elemental staves.
- Caitlin's staff provides infinite air runes and is more accurate than a staff of air.
- Avernic wand is a one handed Magic weapon that provides unlimited supply of air runes.
- Tome of frost is an off-hand Magic weapon that provides unlimited supply of water runes.
- Camel staff, a level 85 staff, provides an unlimited supply of fire runes.
- Mystical staff provides infinite earth, fire and water runes if unlocked at the Build-A-Fayre event.
Dungeoneering[edit | edit source]
|Runes provided||Basic staves||Empowered||Celestial|
|Water||Water staff (Dungeoneering)||1||50||Empowered water staff||50||704|
|Earth||Earth staff (Dungeoneering)||10||100||Empowered earth staff||60||1147|
|Fire||Fire staff (Dungeoneering)||20||163||Empowered fire staff||70||1486|
|Air||Air staff (Dungeoneering)||30||266||Empowered air staff||80||1924|
|Catalytic staff||40||477||Empowered catalytic staff||90||2577||Celestial catalytic staff||99||3031|
|Grave creeper staff||90||2458|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!