|Release||2 June 2004 (Update)|
|Quest item||Elemental Workshop I, II, III, IV|
|High alch||4 coins|
|Low alch||3 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|It's a bar of refined elemental ore.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An elemental bar is a metal bar formed through the smelting of an elemental ore (obtained by mining an elemental rock and killing the Earth elemental which it spawns) and four coal in the blast furnace of the Elemental Workshop. It can be smelted once a player has a Smithing level of 20 or higher and has completed the Elemental Workshop I quest, giving the player 7.5 experience.
The coal must either be in your inventory or you may use beast of burden. The furnace in Elemental workshop does not have access to the metal bank nor any other helping device. Coal bag was the only usable item here, but it was removed during the smithing rework.
An elemental bar can be:
- Smithed into an:
- Smithed into a Crane Claw (with a Crane schematic) during the Elemental Workshop II quest.
- Smelted into a ragged elemental key (with a Key mould) during the Elemental Workshop III quest.
- Processed into a primed bar in the second level of the Elemental Workshop (which can then be used to make other Elemental bars).
Creation[edit | edit source]
|7.5 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||-|
|Partially completed Elemental Workshop I|
Products[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 July 2010 (Update):
- Adapted the Smithing code to handle the coal bag when making elemental bars.
|Part 1 of the Elemental Workshop quest series|