Elemental balance 1
|Build name||Elemental balance 1|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Hotspot||Elemental balance space|
|Examine||You can practice your magic here.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
To play the game, there must be two players. Each player has a turn at turning the sphere to the colour white, which means it has balanced with all of the elements. Using higher level spells on it, such as fire wave, will make the sphere more of the element's colour than a lower level spell, such as fire strike. Using this can help in turning the sphere white. To change the sphere white, you cast the spells that begin to balance it. If it is slightly green, perhaps you should not use any Earth based spells.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 17 May 2021 (Update):
- Users can no longer interact with the Elemental Balance in the Player Owned House if they are using Revolution Combat Mode.
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update):
- Elemental balance in a PoH can no longer be spawned on F2P worlds.
- patch 16 April 2013 (Update):
- The Elemental Balance game in a Player Owned House Games Room now works correctly.
|Elemental balance space|
|Prize chest space|
|Ranging game space|