Quick guide for Elemental Workshop I
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Seers' Village bank.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- In Seers' Village, go to the house immediately south of the anvil.
- Search the bookcases on the eastern wall to find a battered book.
- Read the book,battered key. Do not drop the book. then right-click on the book and click "Cut-open" to get a
- Go to the building with the anvil and click on the northern wall to open the Odd-looking wall.
- Go down the stairs.
Repairing a workshop[edit | edit source]
- Go into the room to the north.
- Turn the water controls east of the water wheel.
- Turn the water controls west of the water wheel.
- Pull the lever by the water wheel.
- (Optional) To obtain leather, search a crate north of the staircase in the middle room.
- Go to the eastern room.
- With a needle, thread, and leather, fix the bellows.
- Pull the lever by the bellows.
- Go to the western room and mine an elemental rock.
- Kill the earth elemental and pick up the elemental ore it drops.
- Go back to the middle room and search the small boxes in the north-east part of the room to obtain a stone bowl.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 5,000 experience
- 5,000 experience
- Access to the Elemental Workshop
- An elemental shield, as well as the ability to make them.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Elemental Workshop I is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Part 1 of the Elemental Workshop quest series|