An Elder tree patch is a type of Farming patch used to grow an elder tree. The patch can be used at level 90 Farming by planting an elder sapling in the patch, granting 321 experience. The tree takes 70 hours (at least two and a half days) to grow, and can be checked for 23,142 experience when the tree is fully grown. Sior, the nearby gardener, will protect the patch for 25 morchella mushrooms.
There is only one elder tree patch, located in the Crwys section of Priffdinas.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 16 September 2019 (Update):
- Dropping an object on the corner of Cwrys elder tree will no longer cause it to float.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing an Elder tree from being regrown with magic beans.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Elder trees in the priff farming patch should no longer last mysteriously longer than 5 minutes while chopping.
- patch 31 July 2017 (Update):
- Elder trees will now fill farming urns.
- patch 16 February 2015 (Update):
- Farmer payments for elder trees are now shown in the Farming skill guide.
- patch 10 November 2014 (Update):
- Elder trees are no longer grey in low-detail graphics modes.
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- The patch bomb now works with Prifddinas farming patches, except for elder trees.
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Crwys clan added to game with an elder tree patch, usable at 90 Farming.