An elder seed is a tree seed used to grow an elder tree. It can be planted in a soiled plant pot and grown into an elder sapling at level 90 Farming. It can then be planted in the elder tree patch located in the Crwys Clan district of Prifddinas. Sior will watch over a growing Elder tree at the cost of a payment of 25 morchella mushrooms. Checking an elder tree's health will yield 23,162.1 Farming experience. Taking at least 70 hours (just under 3 days) to fully grow.
Before Prifddinas was released it used to be obtained from skilling for 24 hours while wearing the crystal amulet, or while wearing a clover necklace if the player owns the crystal amulet. One elder seed is received for every 24 crystal motherlode shards from the amulet, and the following message is shown: Your crystal amulet has produced an elder tree seed.
Growing an elder seed into a tree and checking its health is a requirement for the title [Name] of the Crwys. Chopping a log from an elder tree you have grown in the Crwys district and fletching it into an elder shortbow is a requirement for completing one of the Tirannwn Tasks, "Respect your Elders".
|Healthy Elder tree
||The elder tree sapling has only just been planted.
||The stump grows larger.
||The elder sapling grows branches.
||The elder sapling grows larger.
||The elder sapling grows leaves.
||The elder sapling is ready to be harvested.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with missing bloodweed and elder seeds in the Seedicide Configuration Panel.
- Elder seeds were not tradeable until the release of Prifddinas.
- Its examine prior to the release of the city was: "A seed that can grow into an elder tree. Talk to the elves when the city opens."
- Its destroy message was: "This seed will be useful when Elf city opens, maybe you should keep it for now."
- The elder seed takes the longest time for any seed to grow to maturity.