For this item's upgraded variants, see base
An elder rune round shield + 5 is tier 85 melee shield. It requires level 90 Defence to wear. It is an elder rune round shield that has been upgraded 5 times.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 32 elder rune bars and an elder rune round shield + 4, requiring 3,200 progress to complete, granting a total of 32,000 Smithing experience. It can be destroyed for additional experience by making an elder rune burial round shield.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 60,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 810,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 48 elder rune bars (705,120 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Elder rune round shield + 5
|32,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||1,292,365|
| Smithing level||90|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Elder rune bar||32||14,690||470,080|
|Elder rune round shield + 4||1||731,055||731,055|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- Improved component chance from elder rune items