For this item's upgraded variants, see base
An elder rune round shield + 3 is tier 83 melee shield. It requires level 90 Defence to wear. It is an elder rune round shield that has been upgraded 3 times.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 8 elder rune bars and an elder rune round shield + 2, requiring 2,400 progress to complete, granting a total of 8,000 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to an elder rune round shield + 4 with another 16 bars.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 40,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 540,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 12 elder rune bars (195,504 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Elder rune round shield + 3
|12,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||1,170,032|
| Smithing level||90|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Elder rune bar||8||16,292||130,336|
|Elder rune round shield + 2||1||1,174,819||1,174,819|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- Improved component chance from elder rune items