For this item's upgraded variants, see base
An elder rune longsword + 3 is a tier 83 melee main-hand weapon. It requires level 90 Attack to wield. It is an elder rune longsword that has been upgraded 3 times.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 8 elder rune bars and an elder rune longsword + 2, requiring 2,400 progress to complete, granting a total of 8,000 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to an elder rune longsword + 4 with another 16 bars.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 40,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 720,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 8 elder rune bars (115,744 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Elder rune longsword + 3
|8,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||204,755|
| Smithing level||90|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Elder rune bar||8||14,468||115,744|
|Elder rune longsword + 2||1||1,076,173||1,076,173|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- Improved component chance from elder rune items