For this item's upgraded variants, see base
An elder rune 2h sword + 5 is a tier 85 melee two-handed weapon. It requires level 90 Attack to wield. It is an elder rune 2h sword that has been upgraded 5 times.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 64 elder rune bars and an elder rune 2h sword + 4, requiring 6,400 progress to complete, granting a total of 64,000 Smithing experience. It can be destroyed for additional experience by making an elder rune burial 2h sword.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 60,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 1,620,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 48 elder rune bars (699,360 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Elder rune 2h sword + 5
|64,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||1,951,492|
| Smithing level||90|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Elder rune bar||64||14,570||932,480|
|Elder rune 2h sword + 4||1||1,358,742||1,358,742|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
Comparison with other melee weapons[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- Improved component chance from elder rune items