For this item's upgraded variants, see base
An elder rune 2h sword + 2 is a tier 82 melee two-handed weapon. It requires level 90 Attack to wield. It is an elder rune 2h sword that has been upgraded twice.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 8 elder rune bars and an elder rune 2h sword + 1, requiring 4,000 progress to complete, granting a total of 8,000 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to an elder rune 2h sword + 3 with another 16 bars.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 30,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 810,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 6 elder rune bars (92,136 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Elder rune 2h sword + 2
|8,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||1,792,566|
| Smithing level||90|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Elder rune bar||8||15,356||122,848|
|Elder rune 2h sword + 1||1||100,256||100,256|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- Improved component chance from elder rune items