The elder overload potion is a six-dose combination potion that can be made at level 106 Herblore after buying the recipe for 1,200,000 coins from Lady Meilyr. It is made by combining a six-dose supreme overload potion with clean fellstalk and primal extract. This gives 850 Herblore experience. A crystal flask is not required. This process cannot be assisted by another player.
The elder overload potion is an upgraded version of the supreme overload potion. It boosts Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, and Magic by 17% + 5. Assuming a player has level 99 in the relevant skills, the elder overload potion boosts combat skills by +21, making it +2 levels better than a supreme overload and +4 levels better than a standard overload potion. Each dose lasts 6 minutes for a total of 36 minutes per flask. Much like a normal overload, the combat skill boosts will reapply every 15 seconds.
An elder overload (6) is one of the ingredients used to create an elder overload salve.
With 120 Herblore, elder overloads can be made in a batch, creating five potions with the ingredients of four potions. This is only available when the Herblore master cape perk is active (worn, present in max cape, or in the Anachronia base camp player lodge skill cape stand).
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 6 January 2020 (Update):
- The Elder Overload Potion now correctly appears in the combination section of the skill guide.
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- Drinking an Elder Overload potion and using a Berserker or Maniacal aura will now correctly boost combat stats to 130.