|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||2 coins|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A nice fresh egg.|
|Exchange||1,190 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Members can convert an egg into a cockatrice egg by using the special move Ophidian Incubation from a spirit cobra familiar. It is rarely used in Cooking as all options lead to a large loss, due to the high price of Summoning potions which includes the cockatrice egg as an ingredient.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Bandosian bantam hen||28||1||Always||N/A|
|Christmas cracker crate||N/A||3 (noted)||Common||N/A|
|Common white hen||28||1||Always||N/A|
|Varrockian red hen||28||1||Always||N/A|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Culinaromancer's Chest||Lumbridge Castle basement||4||Coins||10|
|Sigmund the Merchant (shop)||Rellekka||4||Coins||10|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Three outside Freda's house north-west of Burthorpe
- Two at the farm north of Port Sarim
- Two in front of the Chicken Shrine outside the Evil Chicken's Lair in Zanaris
- Two just outside the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course, inside the fenced-in area
- Two inside the centre of Tyras camp
Chickens will lay an egg upon respawning.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Evil Chicken once was able to drop an egg during its random event, but this was removed to avoid confusion with the evil chicken's egg required for the Recipe for Disaster quest. If you use an egg on the Chicken Shrine it will say in your chatbox "Nice idea, but nothing interesting happens". This feature was removed with the release of A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift.