Not to be confused with Effigy casings (scenery).
|Release||14 September 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||Your item will be destroyed permanently and it may not be reclaimable.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Used for housing knowledge.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Effigy casings can be gathered during the Effigy Incubator activity (from the Effigy casings hotspot), while the incubator is active. Each uncharged effigy requires 1 casing, plus 20 of the relevant enriched material.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Erratic effigy (uncharged)||N/A|
|Explosive effigy (uncharged)||N/A|
|Unstable effigy (uncharged)||N/A|
|Volatile effigy (uncharged)||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Enhanced materials, effigy casings & unincubated effigies will now be traded to Vicendithas when leaving the area instead of being removed from players' Backpacks.