|Release date||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|• 115 |
|Examine||A tiny, tortured undead ghost. It's tiny, so it's adorable.|
|NPC ID||20292, 20293|
|Links||MRID MRND20292 MRND20293|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Eddy is a pet unlocked from its unlock item edimmu (item), a rare drop from the powerful Edimmu that occasionally spawn in the Edimmu resource dungeon at the Meilyr Clan district in Prifddinas. Wearing a ring of Wealth will increase the chances of a powerful edimmu spawning.
After the item is used, Eddy can be summoned from the pets tab in the hero interface.
Assuming the spawn rate for powerful Edimmu is 1/50 and the pet drop chance from the powerful Edimmu is 1/512, this puts the actual chance of pet drop rate to be 1/25600.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 September 2015 (Update):
- Clicking on an Edimmu pet to unlock it will now immediately do so instead of after the information window.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Eddy" refers to the first two syllables of the word Edimmu.
- When it is dropped, the adventurer's log states:
- I found an Edimmu
- After killing a Edimmu, it dropped an Edimmu.