Eat Food is a basic Constitution ability. It both costs and generates no adrenaline. When activated, it causes the player to eat the first piece of food in their inventory. The ability does not work on potions; only food such as fish can be eaten with it.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- The Eat Food ability now works when transformed into Gregorovic on challenge mode.
- The Eat Food ability now works during the Arraxor's cocoon special attack.
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Eat Food ability is now global cooldown agnostic