Eat Food is a basic Constitution ability. It both costs and generates no adrenaline. When activated, it causes the player to eat the first piece of food in their inventory. The ability does not work on potions; only food such as fish can be eaten with it.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 12 July 2021 (Update):
- The ability description has been updated to reflect that it does not generate adrenaline and that Revolution will not trigger this ability.
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- The Eat Food ability now works when transformed into Gregorovic on challenge mode.
- The Eat Food ability now works during the Arraxor's cocoon special attack.
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Eat Food ability is now global cooldown agnostic.
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- Added to game.
- An eat food ability has been added to the Constitution skillbook which will consume the first item of food in a player’s backpack – use this one with caution!