|Release date||28 June 2011 (Update)|
|Loyalty Points||1,000 points|
|Traditional garb of those who hail from the mysterious East...|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Eastern outfit is an outfit that can be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It was formerly an item set available through the Members Loyalty Programme. Once the cosmetic override set is unlocked the player may reclaim the item set and use the free recolour options via the Loyalty Programme Shop.
It consists of:
|Head||Eastern hair||Male||Eastern knot|
|Body||Eastern robes||Male||Eastern robe|
|Legs||Eastern legs||Male||Eastern trousers|
|Feet||Eastern sandals||Male||Eastern sandals|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- All loyalty outfits can now be reclaimed when stored in a dragon keepsake box.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- These outfits resemble traditional Japanese clothing.
- When males wear the Eastern knot they gain a variation of the Japanese hairstyle called the chonmage (丁髷). Females who wear the Eastern bun gain a variation of the yuiwata (結綿).
- The Eastern sandals are based on real world Japanese sandals called zōri (草履).