The Varrock south-east mine is a low to medium level mine.
It is one of the only 2 mines with adamantite rocks in free-to-play, but Rimmington Mine is closer to a bank. However, it has only 2 adamantite rocks that can both be mined without moving; this can be more convenient if mining rockertunities.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The mine to the south east of Varrock now houses tin ore, as previously stated on the world map icon tooltip.
- The layout of the Varrock south-east mining sites has been updated to more closely resemble an easy clue scroll map.
- The Varrock south-east mining icon now includes tin ore (but not enough to spawn rockertunities).
- During the second Mining and Smithing beta this mine only contained copper, tin, and mithril rocks. With feedback from players it was updated to add adamant rocks.