Eagles' Peak Dungeon
|Eagles' Peak Dungeon|
|Release date||28 November 2006 (Update)|
|Main music||Where Eagles Lair|
|Strongest monster||Kebbit (only during Eagles' Peak)|
|Connected quests||Eagles' Peak|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Eagles' Peak Dungeon is found within the Eagles' Peak mountain and requires partial completion of the Eagles' Peak quest to enter. During the quest the player helps out Nickolaus, who is located within the dungeon. In the dungeon players can use the eagle transport system to ride the hunter eagles to Rellekka Hunter area, Uzer Hunter area, and Feldip Hunter area. After the Back to my Roots quest, the player can also ride a Karamjan Jungle Eagle to the jade vine maze in Karamja. Alternatively, the quickest way to access the Eagles' Peak Dungeon is via the Eagles' Peak lodestone.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 February 2021 (Update):
- After opening the 'rocky outcrop', the cave model will be displayed without duplicating the door.
- patch 6 October 2010 (Update):
- Ensured the second exit to the eagle's nest is present in all graphics modes.
- patch 20 October 2009 (Update):
- Items dropped inside the Eagles' Peak cave were appearing in the air.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the orb of oculus, the Candlelight church and some Temple Trekking areas can be seen.
- East of the dungeon an area with Dondakan's cannon from Between a Rock... can be seen. Strangely, there appear to be 3 exact copies very close to it.