- Head to Eagles' Peak west of the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Go to the northern side of the mountain's base to a campsite.
- Inspect the books for a Bird book.
- Read the book to obtain a Metal feather.
- Climb the rocks attached to the mountain next to the campsite (25 Agility needed).
- Use the metal feather on the rocky outcrop.
- Enter the cave, then head south until a cutscene with Nickolaus plays.
- Shout-out to Nickolaus.
- Pick up 10 eagle feathers in the dungeon.
- Go to the intersection by the entrance of the dungeon and follow the east path.
- Go through the tunnel entrance.
If the puzzle gets messed up, there is a reset lever outside of the chamber.
|Take at least 6 handfuls of bird seed from the pile near the entrance of the cave.
|Put seed in feeder 1.
|Pull lever 1.
|Pull lever 2.
|Put seed in feeder 3.
|Put seed in feeder 4.
|Pull lever 3.
|Push up lever 2.
|Put seed in feeder 5.
|Pull lever 4.
|Put seed in feeder 2.
|Put seed in feeder 1.
|Walk down the western hallway and take the golden feather.
- Exit the tunnel and head south and then west to the next one.
- Inspect the pedestal and complete the trail by inspecting rocks.
- Inspect the tunnel in the wall and kill the kebbit.
- Grab the silver feather.
- Go to the south-west corner of the dungeon and through the tunnel.
- Try to grab the feather from the pedestal.
- Operate the four winches in the corners of the room.
- Grab the bronze feather.
- Head east from the bronze feather door.
- There will be a door with an eagle carved in it.
- Use each feather on the door.
- While wearing the disguise, pass the giant eagle and talk to Nickolaus.
- Head back to the campsite and talk to Nickolaus.
- After catching a ferret, head back to Ardougne Zoo.
- Talk to Charlie.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 2,500 experience
- Ability to capture ferrets using box traps.
- Access to the Eagle transport system
- The eagle costume used during the quest
- You can also use your captured ferrets to flush rabbits from rabbit holes. You'll need a rabbit trap to catch the rabbits though. Trapped rabbits drop bones, raw rabbit meat, and a rabbit's foot. Use a ball of wool on the rabbit's foot to string it, creating a rabbit foot necklace which acts as a level 1 luck enhancer.
- A ferret is put in the zoo.
- A box trap.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Eagles' Peak is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.